Monday, October 13, 2008

A blog that started too late...

Finally I decided to start a blog for Madame Haute Couture, my ladies clothing brand in Second Life.

Madame is no fashion, Madame is Haute Couture. Madame is a brand that aims for quality.


I started designing clothes in february 2008. I'm not the type of designer that makes two, three dresses a week. I need time to create, to develop the idea and most important to develop the textures. I pay a lot of attention to details and to the fabrics I use in the designs. I want the seems to match, I want to accentuate the female form in the fabric by light and shadow.

In my product pics I try to show the clothes as they are in SL. You can see a front, a back and a side of each design. I don't want customers to buy clothes, of which the weak points are hidden by photo's that show just one side of the product. Besides of that I give my customers the oppertunity to try the clothes before they buy them. I make demo's of all my products. The demo's are available in my main shop in Peacock Park

No comments:

Post a Comment